Content of the material
- Recover Deleted Voicemail Using the Voicemail App
- Method 3: Recover deleted voicemails via iTunes backup
- Step 1. Recover from iTunes Backup File.
- Step 2. Select the backup you want to access.
- Step 3. Retrieve deleted voicemail.
- Part 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone via iPhone Voicemail Recovery Tool without Backup
- Solution 3: Restore Missing Voicemail Using Voicemail System
- How do I get back a deleted voicemail?
- Where are voicemails stored on Android?
- Where do I find voicemail on my phone?
- How to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
- Part 4. How to Get Deleted Voicemails Back from iPhone iTunes Backup
- Part 2 . Recover Deleted Voicemails from iCloud Backup
- Solution 5: Get Back Lost Voicemails Using Phone Application
- 2. How to Retrieve A Deleted iPhone Voicemail on Phone App Directly
- Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone Device Directly
- Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone from iPhone Backup Files
- Way 4. How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemails on Samsung Using Voicemail System
- How Tos
- Method 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Voicemail from iPhone Directly
- Part3: Backup iPhone Voicemail to PC
Recover Deleted Voicemail Using the Voicemail App
Even after you delete a voicemail, the data is stored through on your device for a set amount of time. If you deleted something you didn't mean to, follow these steps to try to get it back.
Open the Voicemail app and tap the menu.
Tap Deleted Voicemails. The app will then show you a list of voicemails available for recovery. Tap and hold on the one you want to keep.
Depending on your model of phone, it will either add a checkmark to the voicemail or open a contextual menu. Regardless, tap Save to remove it from the deleted voicemails folder.
Method 3: Recover deleted voicemails via iTunes backup
If you prefer to maintain their backups in iTunes, you’re in luck because Dr.Fone also serves as a great iTunes backup extractor. However, the problem with iTunes backup files is the same as that of iCloud, you can’t view them individually, and recovering a backup means losing all your present data. So you can use Dr.Fone as a medium to access all the data in the iTunes backup files, and then selectively restore them.
Step 1. Recover from iTunes Backup File
Amongst the three recovery options, choose “Recover from iTunes Backup file.”
Step 2. Select the backup you want to access
Go through the file size of all the backup files and their ‘latest backup date’ to determine which one you want to access. After selecting the backup file, you can click ‘Start Scan’, and delete iPhone backups if you want.
Step 3. Retrieve deleted voicemail
The final step is the same as the previous methods. You select the category ‘Voicemail’ and then go through the gallery, choose the voicemails you want to retrieve, and click “Recover to Computer.”
Start Download Start Download
Part 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone via iPhone Voicemail Recovery Tool without Backup
If your voicemail is permanently deleted, you can use iPhone Voicemail Recovery to get it back. It can retrieve the deleted voicemail on iPhone even if there’s no backup.
More features of iPhone Voicemail Recovery:
- Recover deleted call logs, voicemail, messages, contacts, videos, audios, photos, etc., from iPhone.
- Back up lost or existing files to computer.
- Restore files from iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Compatible with iPhone 12/11/XR/XS/8/7/6, and more. iOS 14 supported.
To recover permanently deleted voicemail on iPhone without backup:
Step 1: After installing iPhone Voicemail Recovery, run it on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to computer using a USB cable.
Step 2: When the software detects your device, click Start Scan.
Step 3: After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed on the screen. Click the Voicemail tab from the left panel, select the files you need, and click the Recover button to save them on PC.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone in 5 Simple Ways
Solution 3: Restore Missing Voicemail Using Voicemail System
Another method you can try to retrieve your voice mail, follow the following steps,
- Open the voicemail application.
- Now, call on the number of the voicemail system, note: the number must vary on a provider. Like: call *86 on Verizon wireless or S cellular then press
- Hold 1, on Sprint, AT&T, Cellular One, T-Mobile, etc.
- When it is asked to enter the password of voicemail then enter it.
- Now you may able to listens to your new or old voicemails.
- Then, press ‘1’ to hear to the saved voicemail.
- And press ‘7’ to erase the voicemails.
- This time, Press ‘1’ on the message playback menu.
- Check the delete message by pressing ‘9’.
- Last, to save your voice message in voice box press ‘9’.
How do I get back a deleted voicemail? To retrieve voicemail on Android, follow the below steps: First, open the Voicemail app on phone Now move down and tap on ‘Deleted Messages’ where you will get the list of deleted voicemails After that, tap on the voicemail you want to restore and press the ‘Undelete’ button
Where are voicemails stored on Android? Generally, the voicemails are not stored on Android but stored on the server and has an expiry date. However, the voice message is far practical as this can be downloaded and stored on phone. You can save them either in internal memory or external SD card.
Where do I find voicemail on my phone? User of Android phone can access voicemail by holding 1 key on dial pad unless phone dials 10 digit phone number. Then you will connect to your mailbox and you will have to enter a temporary password. And remember, this password will be the last 4 digit of your phone number followed by #.
How to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
- Use the digital cable to connect your iPhone to computer.
- Install Voicemail Recovery App on your PC/Mac.
- Launch the iPhone data recovery and click "Recover from iOS".
- When it finishs the scanning, select voicemail to preview and restore.
Connect it with your computer via a USB cable, making sure it can detect it and the software can recognize it.
Download the latest version of the software. It’s fully compatible with Windows PC/Mac and all kinds of iPhones. It is a safe tool to recover permanently deleted voicemail on iPhone, feel free to download and install it.
In the main window, select "Recover from iOS". It means it will scan your iPhone for the deleted voicemails after confirming the operation. Click "Scan" to let the software scan for your deleted voicemails.
Please filter the permanently deleted voicemails by selecting the file types in the left directory. Preview the files on the right side. When finding the target permanently deleted voicemails from iPhone, select them all and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 4. How to Get Deleted Voicemails Back from iPhone iTunes Backup
Of course, you make recover deleted voicemail on iPhone by restoring from iTunes backup if you have done any backup before the deletion. Here are the simple steps:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via the iPhone USB cable.
- Run iTunes and go to "Devices" under the "File" menu. Choose "Restore from Backup".
- Choose one of the most recent backups and click "Restore". Wait for the recover permanently deleted voicemail iPhone process to stop.
Part 2 . Recover Deleted Voicemails from iCloud Backup
Apple gives 5GB free storage of iCloud to each iOS users. Once your iPhone or iPad connects to a network, your voicemails will be backed up to your iCloud account. So, you can recover deleted voicemails from iCloud backup.
Step 1. Open the Settings app from your home screen, tap on your name, go to General > Reset and select Erase All Content and Settings.
Step 2. If prompted, enter your password and start resetting your iPhone.
Step 3. When it is done, your iPhone will restart automatically and show you the welcome screen.
Step 4. Set up your iPhone based on your preferences until you reach the Apps &Data screen.
Step 5. Select Restore from iCloud Backup and sign in the account that you used to back up your iPhone previously.
Step 6. Next, choose the latest or any iCloud backup that contain the deleted voicemails. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete it. Then the deleted voicemails will be recovered in the original condition.
Note: First of all, you have to make sure that there is an iCloud backup available. Moreover, iCloud cannot retrieve deleted voicemails separately, so you have to restore entire iPhone with the backup, and you had better backup iPhone to iTunes on computer for avoiding any important data loss.
Solution 5: Get Back Lost Voicemails Using Phone Application
Whenever users are unable to retrieve deleted data it gets very difficult, so we are giving you some more methods to follow to solve your problems.
- At first, you have to close all app & open your installed phone application.
- Then, hit on voicemail.
- Here, go to the bottom of the list and select the “Delete Messages”.
- After that, all deleted messages will show up on the screen.
- Now, choose the lost items from the list and tap o “undelete“.
2. How to Retrieve A Deleted iPhone Voicemail on Phone App Directly
FoneLab for iOSis a data recovery program designed for iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. This is a program designed specifically for recovering deleted or lost data from iOS devices. FoneLab for iOS is compatible with both Windows and Mac. Furthermore, this tool allows you to recover only what is required, speeding up the process. In addition, there are two recovery modes from which to recover your deleted Voicemails and even all data from your iPhone.
Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone Device Directly
This method will show how to retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone when you did not back up your files or iPhone.
Steps to retrieve a deleted voicemails on iPhone device directly
Step 1Firstly, download and install FoneLab for iOS on your computer. The program will launch automatically when installed. Meanwhile, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable, the program will recognize your iPhone upon connecting.
Step 2Secondly, select Recover from iOS Device and click Start Scan.
Step 3The scanning result will be listed in categories, check those items that you want to retrieve. Click Recover to save them on your computer.
Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone from iPhone Backup Files
Having an iOS Backup is very important and will come in handy when accidental deletion or voicemail loss happens. You can recover all deleted voicemails if your files or iPhone are backed up. This is how to retrieve deleted voicemail on an iPhone from backup files.
Steps to retrieve a deleted voicemails on iPhone from iTunes or iCloud backup files
Step 1Similar to the previous method, install and open FoneLab for iOS on your computer. After that, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and the program will recognize your iPhone immediately.
Step 2Subsequently, select Recover from iTunes Backup Files or Recover from iCloud backup Files to show multiple backup files you have created. In this method, you will have to sign in to your iCloud account if you choose the rear one. Select one backup file that might contain the deleted voicemail and click Start Scan.
Step 3Lastly, when scan results appear check the items that you want to retrieve and click Recover. The retrieved files will be saved to your computer.
Way 4. How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemails on Samsung Using Voicemail System
How to retrieve deleted voicemails Samsung galaxy S8/S22 during a call? As long as you don’t end the call, you can easily recover a deleted voicemail message while still on your call with the voicemail system.
- From the Message Playback menu, press 1.
- Press 9 to Check Erased Messages.
- Press 9 to Save a message to your voicemail box.
- Press 7 to delete it again.
Don’t hang up if you ever accidentally delete a voicemail message. Once you end the call or exit the voicemail system, deleted messages are gone forever.
Method 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Voicemail from iPhone Directly
As we mentioned before, you are not allowed to retrieve those permanently deleted voicemails from the Deleted Messages folder, but you can still recover them from the iPhone directly. Some readers may get confused; here we will explain why and how.
iPhone has a database to store all the data, including voicemails, photos, contacts, etc. When you delete the voicemails, you cannot view or access them, but the iPhone keeps them until new data overwrite the deleted voicemails in the database. In this case, you can try the Gihosoft iPhone Voicemail Recovery tool to recover deleted voicemails from the iPhone database before they are overwritten. It is a professional data recovery tool and supports the recovery for up to 16 types of data. Besides, it also helps you transfer or back up data from your iPhone to the computer.WindowsFree DownloadWin Version MacFree DownloadMac Version
- Step 1: Open the iPhone voicemail recovery tool on your computer and check the small box next to Voicemail under Messages & Call Log. Then click on the Next button.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer, and click on the Next button to start the scan.
- Step 3: When the scan is over, you can preview all the existing and deleted voicemails on your iPhone. Tick those you want and select the Recover button to save them onto your computer.
Please note that when new data have overwritten these deleted voicemails, any data recovery tool can hardly recover them. In this case, you can skip to the ways described below.
Part3: Backup iPhone Voicemail to PC
To make extra certain, it is essential that we develop a habit of having backup regularly. For convenience, it is better to back up voicemail to the computer instead of iTunes or iCloud. So, how to back up voicemail without iTunes or iCloud?
Step 1: Run f2fsoft iPhone Data Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Click the section of Data Backup & Restore.
Connect the iPhone to your computer via USB cable. If the iPhone fails to connect to the computer, please click and refer to Device is connected but unrecognized. You can view the previous backup file suppose you made backup before.
Step 3: Select the type of file you need. Provide that you wish to back up all the data on your iPhone, please tick Select All. And then click the Backup button.
Attention: Please do not disconnect the iPhone for the duration of the backup work.
Step 4: The program will automatically read the data on the device which needs some time, please be patient. Then you can preview and select the voicemail and other data you wish to back up. Click Export to PC. You can directly recover the deleted data from computer next time.
From the article, it will be more convenient to recover voicemail with the help of f2fsoft iPhone Data Recovery by which we can get deleted text messages, pictures, music, and video as well.