Content of the material
- Can you make your own Amiibo cards?
- Are Animal Crossing Amiibo cards discontinued?
- Do amiibo NFC cards work?
- AmiiJoy/AmiiPad Nothing Required
- Can you make Amiibo?
- Placiibo/Cattlegrid iPhone [NONFUNCTIONAL]
- How can I share my experience and tips for How To Make Your Own Amiibo Card?
- Required Materials
- The Legality Of Making Your Own Amiibo Cards
- What You Need to Create Your Own Amiibo Card
- How to Make Your Own Amiibo Cards?
- Types of Amiibo Cards You Can Make Using Your Android Phone
- Who are the people reviewing Howtolinks’ articles?
Can you make your own Amiibo cards?Yes, you can create an amiibo card with any android device with the ability to read an NFC card. Note that not all Android devices are NFC-enabled.
Are Animal Crossing Amiibo cards discontinued?Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards Will Continue Being Restocked, Nintendo Confirms. According to a report from the Japanese site GAME Watch, a Nintendo representative confirmed to them that future restocks of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards will be continue to be shipped and sold in the future.
Do amiibo NFC cards work?
While the bonuses offered by amiibo cards and figures will differ, the process to scan them remains the same. All you need to do is press the amiibo against the NFC reader on the right Switch Joy-Con or Pro Controller.
AmiiJoy/AmiiPad Nothing Required
This is the weirdest and coolest way to emulate amiibo, making it the third part of the Holy Trinity of amiibo emulation. The AmiiJoy is actually a Nintendo Switch controller that simply emulates an amiibo on the controller itself, which means you don’t even have to have a cell phone to emulate something. It’s the ideal solution for a kid who doesn’t have a laptop or phone to mess around with.
- Very easy to use, easier than any other method once you understand how to use it
- Literally a plug-and-play alternative to the rest of these methods
- A pretty great controller (but not ideal for Smash)
- Doesn’t require any bin file hunting
- Literally perfect solution for anyone not planning to train amiibo in Smash Ultimate with it
- Currently $40
- Somewhat difficult to learn without access to amiijoy.com
- Controller doesn’t allow exporting bin files, so can’t be used for Smash amiibo tournaments unless they’re all in arenas
Can you make Amiibo?
Make sure any Amiibo are UNZIPPED you can put them all into their own folder called AMIIBO if you wish makes it easier. Place your NTAG215 NFC tag on your Android device. You have now Created The Amiibo you wanted Congrats.
Placiibo/Cattlegrid iPhone [NONFUNCTIONAL]
Placiibo was the most common method for iPhone users to make amiibo cards, until… well, as best as I can tell it just doesn’t work anymore. It’s so nonfunctional that the official subreddit has actually been completely archived.
Cattlegrid is in a similar boat – the developer took it off the internet entirely after far too many people were rude to him. Can’t blame him, it was a free app.
- Literally doesn’t work anymore at all
Unfortunately the only alternative on the iPhone that currently works as far as I’m aware is NFC Tools…
How can I share my experience and tips for How To Make Your Own Amiibo Card?
Besides the available experiences of the team, Howtolinks also welcomes the contribution of all people. Usually, we give users helpful solutions for How To Make Your Own Amiibo Card based on the real experience of experts, but once receiving a better one for it, we will be gladly receptive.
- Android Phone (with NFC capabilities)
- Google Play account
- Blank NFC 215 tags (NTAG215) (any card/sticker will do, must be blank and NTAG215. This is what official Amiibos use. 213, 216 and other commonly found tags will not work!)
The Legality Of Making Your Own Amiibo Cards
There is no doubt that creating amiibo cards is illegal. It is classified as piracy since you’re using amiibo data to make an unlicensed copy of the card. If you’ve used a CD/ DVD to burn content, then you have the best example of what making an amiibo card is all about.
Nintendo has made it extremely difficult for gaming fans to access original amiibo cards. These cards are scarce, and getting them may require that you spend lots of dollars. Consequently, gamers have used this creative way to make fake amiibo cards.
So, this tutorial is for learning purposes only.
What You Need to Create Your Own Amiibo Card
If you’re to create an Amiibo card that you can use with 3DS, Wii U, or Switch, then you should meet the following requirements:
- NFC Compatibility
If you’re to make Amiibo cards successfully, you should ensure that you have an android phone that’s NFC-enabled.
While you can buy an NFC reader/writer for your PC, it can be a very complicated process. As such, we recommend that you use your smartphone.
If you’re wondering how to make an Amiibo card using an iPhone, then worry no more. You can use your device, together with apps such as Placcibo or CattleGrid.
- NFC Tag
Creating an Amiibo card requires that you buy an ( ( IMPORTANT: Only NTAG215 works!!! NATG213, 216 and other common stickers DO NOT WORK.)).
However, there is a catch in this crucial step:
Not all NFC tags are compatible with Nintendo game consoles. As such, you should be careful when buying an NFC tag for amiibos.
Only buy Ntag215 stickers. This is important, and you should not overlook it! All other stickers WILL NOT WORK and will be a waste of your money.
- TagMo Application
After confirming that your android device is compatible with NFC, you should proceed to any trustworthy site and free download TagMo App and file (the application is not available at Google Play Store).
- Amiibo .bin Files
Once you install the TagMo app, you need unfixed-info.bin and locked-secret.bin files. To get them, you will need an Amiibo tag to extract the files and use them to make fake cards.
How to Make Your Own Amiibo Cards?
Let’s dive into the details of the process to know how to make Amiibo cards.
Solution 1: Check for NFC Compatibility
First of all, your Phone must be compatible with the NFC with which you will make an Amiibo card. If it is not compatible with the NFC, you need to change the device.
Solution 2: NFC Tags
Secondly, you need to buy some NFC tags. You can buy them from amazon or eBay site. Remember one thing about NFC tags whether you buy NFC tags from Amazon, eBay, or any other source, make sure that they are NTAG215 only because NTAG215 is compatible with Tagmo App Amiibo files.
The next step is to navigate to the Settings Security on your Andriod device and Enable Unknown Sources, and Download Tagmo App.
After enabling the unknown sources, download the Tagmo App. Tagmo App is not available on the Google play store. That’s why you will have to sideload it.
Amiibo .bin files
Launch Tagmo App
Now this time is to launch the Tagmo App. For this purpose,
- Head over to the Tagmo App, click on three dots on the upper right corner
- Click on Import keys/Load keys
- Select Unfixed-info.bin file and Locked-secret.bin file
- In the next step, you’ll head over to the NFC bank and find your required file.
- Scroll down the page and select Zelda. You’ll see a list of Amiibo links.
- Select a link you want to write on the NFC card
- Click on Download All Files button under the details of that link
These files will be saved in the Downloads folder of your phone; if these files are zipped files, you’ll need to extract them on PC and move them to the download of your Andriod device.
- Click on the Load Tag button in the Tagmo App and Select your Amiibo files.
Select the Write Tag button and place your NFC tag on your android device.
Congratulations! Your tag has been written.
These stickers are not re-writeable, so be careful while you make an Amiibo card. You can’t make any changed once you have written on the NFC sticker.
Zelda Amiibo cards are such cards with which you can invite new villagers to your game. If you make a wolf link Amiibo card with NFC tags, you’ll invite that wolf into your game. And your game will look like something adventurous and interesting.
The easiest and interesting answer to the question of making Amiibo cards has been described in detail in this article.
Types of Amiibo Cards You Can Make Using Your Android Phone
You can create any amiibo card as long as you have its .bin file. It does not matter whether you want the animal crossing amiibo card, link’s awakening amiibo, or joker amiibo; you surely can make it.
As such, the type of amiibo card you decide to make will depend entirely on your interests. Here is a list of 10 most popular Nintendo amiibo cards that you should consider:
- Animal Crossing amiibo – Isabelle cards
- Zelda amiibo cards- Link’s awakening
- Joker amiibo cards
- Breath of the Wild amiibo cards
- Wolf Link amiibo cards
- Shovel Knight amiibo cards
- Super Smash amiibo- Dark Samus cards
- Fire Emblem Three Houses amiibo cards
- Splatoon 2 amiibo cards
- Super Smash amiibo -King K Rool cards
While these are these amiibo cards are popular, you should never limit yourself. You’re free to create and explore other amiibo cards to fulfill your gaming desires.
Who are the people reviewing Howtolinks’ articles?
Our articles are given by people and experts with real experience and large knowledge. The common goal of us is to help people, therefore, besides sharing, our work also includes learning and selecting.