Content of the material
- What is a LinkedIn URL?
- What if you dont have access to your LinkedIn email address?
- Do you sell any items you mentioned on your reference for How To Change Linkedin Email?
- How to hide your email address on LinkedIn?
- How to find your LinkedIn URL
- Benefits of adding a second email address
- You have a backup email
- Gain a More Personalized LinkedIn Experience
- More than +200 features to generate leads 😍
What is a LinkedIn URL?
A LinkedIn URL is your LinkedIn profile’s unique web address. If someone were to plug your URL into the address bar on their internet browser, they would be directed right to your LinkedIn profile page. Here’s an example of my LinkedIn URL and where it leads:
Note the URL in the address browser at the very top (www.linkedin.com/in/paige-lorden-doepke-10142b22/)
What if you dont have access to your LinkedIn email address?
Sometimes, for various reasons, you can lose access to your email inbox. This could be the result of your email account getting hacked or because you forgot your password. You may run into some problems when you try to change your LinkedIn email address. Luckily, LinkedIn has a way of changing your email address even if you do not have access to your email’s inbox. It does, however, take some extra work to get your account reactivated.
Before you start that procedure, consider a better option, one that will save you a lot of time. You may have added a secondary email address to your account in the past. It’s always worth checking. This opens another method that will only take a few minutes of your time but up to a few business days for LinkedIn to verify the information that you provide. If you do have other email addresses tied to your LinkedIn account, it’s worth trying these with the “forgot your password” method outlined above, as it could save you a lot of trouble. You might also ask someone in your network to see if they can help find your email address. They’ll need to understand how to find someone’s email address on LinkedIn.
If you went through all your email addresses but still haven’t been able to gain access to your account, you will have to send LinkedIn the following information:
Take a photo of your ID or driver’s license with your phone or webcam
Provide the email address that is associated with your account
Providing additional information such as previous passwords might be helpful
Do you sell any items you mentioned on your reference for How To Change Linkedin Email?
Of course not, we offer our suggestions, tips,… only, and we don’t sell or exchange any items on our site. You can refer to the Amazon site to buy the items we mentioned.
How to hide your email address on LinkedIn?
And now you’re going to tell me: if I add my pro email address on LinkedIn, I’ll get spammed? Yes but no. You can hide your email-account address on the network to make sure you don’t get emails every 5 minutes. I recommend doing it, even if you use a personal email.
- Click the “You” icon in the top right corner of your account page.
- Select “Preferences and Privacy” from the drop-down list.
- Click on “Visibility” in the left sidebar.
- Just below “Visibility”, click on “Edit” > Who can see or download your email address.
- You have four options:
- Only visible to me – no one will be able to see your email address.
- 1st degree connections – only your LinkedIn connections can see your email address.
- 1st and 2nd degree connections – your connections and their connections can see your email address.
- Anyone on LinkedIn – anyone with an account on the network.
- No need to confirm, the info is automatically saved.
How to find your LinkedIn URL
Okay, so now you know what a LinkedIn URL is and how to make it work for you. Now, let’s talk specifics–like how and where to find your LinkedIn URL. Follow these steps to locate your LinkedIn URL.
1.Click the “Me” tab in the top toolbar.
2. Select “View Profile” from the dropdown menu.
3. Copy the URL from the address bar.
4. Paste your LinkedIn URL into your email signature, resume document or anywhere else you’d like it included!
Benefits of adding a second email address
You have a backup email
In the event that you are accidentally locked out from your LinkedIn account bearing your primary email address, LinkedIn can still help you gain access. Through your second email address, LinkedIn can send you a password reset link. Apart from this, you can continue receiving important notifications such as those which concerns fraud and other risks that may befall your account.
Gain a More Personalized LinkedIn Experience
With a second email address, you can tailor what you receive and see in LinkedIn. This means that LinkedIn can curate their ad services according to your preferences based on which organizations your email address is affiliated. Also, the perk does not arrive at the expense of the user’s privacy.
More than +200 features to generate leads 😍
We offer multiple products for your lead generation, discover them below!